Class 2 Organization Digital Encryption Certificate
CLASS 2 SIGNING & ENCRYPTION [COMBO] - ORGANIZATION USER !
Rs. 1000Rs. 385*
Message encryption provides confidentiality. Allows users to encrypt document with the public key which can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key. To put it in simple terms when encrypting, you use their public key to write message and recipient uses their private key to read it. One of the most secure way protecting confidential documents.
Message signing binds the identity of the message source to this message. It ensures data integrity, message authentication, and non-repudiation altogether. When signing, you use your private key to write message's signature, and they use your public key to check if it's really yours..
Any Authorized Individual on behalf of Organization can take Class 2B Signing DSC for various purposes. Class 2B Signing DSC is a lower category in compare to Class 2B Combo DSC. Many e-Tendering / e-Procurment Websites in India ask for Class 2 Organization User Signing Digital Signature to participate vendors. In Organization User DSC, name of Applicant & Organization both will be present.
You could buy certificates with a validity upto three years. (The validity is controlled by law, and you cannot buy certificates more than three years and less than One year validity).
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Order means make payment online and enroll DSC. DSC shall be issued after receiving of complete documents & completion of verifications. For Our Policies, See Our Policy Page For Billing Instructions, See Our Billing Instructions.
2. VERIFICATION TO BE DONE?
1. Application Form & Supporting Documents.
2. Video & SMS Verification by Applicant.
3. Document Requirement for Class 2 Organization User DSC?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant\s who has the signing authority
- Address Proof of Applicant\s who has the signing authority.
- Organization Proofs based on registeration type(Proprietorship , Partnersip, Pvt Ltd / Ltd Companies, Government Us
4. Technical Specifications of Class 2A ENCRYPTION DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 2
- Type of Certificate : ENCRYPTION ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 3 Years Maximum
- User Types : Organization User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
4. Suggested Usages
- For e-Tendering
- For e-Procurement
- For e-Bidding
- For e-Auction