Class 3 Individual Digital Encryption Certificate
CLASS 3 INDIVIDUAL USER - ENCRYPTION DSC
Rs. 2900Rs. 1705*
Message encryption provides confidentiality. Allows users to encrypt document with the public key which can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key. To put it in simple terms when encrypting, you use their public key to write message and recipient uses their private key to read it. One of the most secure way protecting confidential documents.
Message signing binds the identity of the message source to this message. It ensures data integrity, message authentication, and non-repudiation altogether. When signing, you use your private key to write message's signature, and they use your public key to check if it's really yours.
Class 3 DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) is considered as the best and most secure form of digital signature certificate. This is the only reason, it is used for online transaction process. It is also mandatory by the Government of India for e-ticketing, e-tendering, e-procurement and trademark filing. The certificate ensures you that your transaction are 100% safe and genuine. The signature certificate also ensures that all your information will be kept confidential and 100% encrypted.
You could buy certificates with a validity upto three years. (The validity is controlled by law, and you cannot buy certificates more than three years and less than One year validity).
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Order means make payment online and enroll DSC. DSC shall be issued after receiving of complete documents & completion of verifications. For Our Policies, See Our Policy Page For Billing Instructions, See Our Billing Instructions.
2. VERIFICATION TO BE DONE?
1. Application Form & Supporting Documents.
2. Video & SMS Verification by Applicant.
3. Document Requirement for Class 3 Individual User DSC?
- Application Form - Duly Filled, Signed and applicant photo with across signature of applicant.
- Identity Proof of Applicant having photo and signature of Applicant - For example - PAN Card
- Address Proof of Applicant having applicant photo and address of applicant. For example - Passport / Driving License / Voter ID.
4. Departments / Website who Currently Accepting Class 2A Signing DSC?
- For Trademark e-Filing
- For IRCTC e-Ticketing
- For Patent e-Filing
- For e-Tendering ( On Limited Websites)
5. Technical Specifications of Class 3A SIGNING DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Encryption ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 3 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens